How to Activate GPRS Roaming
Please call BSNL customer care number 1503 (toll free) or
Visit nearest BSNL Customer Care Centre.
How to configure your handset for GPRS
• Send a SMS on 58355 (Toll Free)
Ex. – For Nokia N96 please send following SMS [Nokia N96] to 58355 OR
• Visit BSNL Portal www.cellone.in Click on My Service Portal and select your Circle Then login entering your mobile number. Click on device setting and enter your handset vendor and model Select all profiles and click on configure my phone.
• You will receive 8 messages. Save it one by one. OR
• Call BSNL customer care number 1503 (toll free) and required settings will be pushed on your handset.
• To know more about APN and Manual setting go to www.cellone.in. Go to My Service Portal and then click on Basic details of Device Settings for Manual Configuration
How to configure your handset for MMS
• Once settings are saved, go to Message Menu and select message setting. Then go to Multi Media Message and click on Access Point in Use. Select bsnlmms. Your handset is now ready to send and receive MMS.
Are you covered?
GPRS Roaming is available on select networks only. Click here to see the list.
Charges for GPRS vary from country to country and operator to operator.
Click here to view the list of country/s where GPRS roaming is available.